The following Terms and Conditions govern the provision of services by AMGreet and form an integral part of the contract between the individual initiating the booking, the Passenger and AMGreet.
1. Services will be conducted by executive agents.
2. All our representatives are English speakers.
3. The agents meet the dress code and the executive image.
4. The representative carries a mobile phone 1 hour before the service begins so that you can contact him with your travel details.
Important to Consider
1. . Reservations for the provision of AMGreet service should be made at least 8 hours in advance.
2. The passenger should inform AMGreet of the pick-up time and whether it is at an specific place of the airport, port, hotel,… or a specific address (street address, floor, and door).
3. 24h Customer Service: If the passenger does not locate the agent, he/she must contact AMGreet Customer Service before deciding to leave. Phone 24 hours: +34 646 964 090.
4. AMGreet is in no way liable nor responsible for any loss suffered by the Passenger as a result of its actions. Passengers availing of the services unconditionally agree to release AMGreet from any liability or responsibility as a result on any delay whilst the services requested are being delivered.
5. AMGreet is in no way liable nor responsible if the Passenger fails to comply with government regulations upon entry to Barcelona. It is the Passenger's sole responsibility to ensure that all documentation required for entry in to Barcelona is in order and that any conditions to which such documents are subject to, are complied with.
6. The request for AMGreet´s services through any channel means that you accept these terms of engagement and the responsibilities arising from there on.
7. Quotes given in local currency will be converted to Euros the day of invoicing.
Changes and/or Cancellations:
1. If a material amendment to an order or Booked Service is requested by the traveller or booker and is accepted by AMGreet then the price may change and additional charges may be payable.
2. The request for the provision of services is valid only in respect of the date and flight number booked on the reservation and subsequent booking confirmation. Any change and / or cancellation of service must be made directly with the AMGreet central reservation 24 hours ahead via email or telephone, regardless of which channel was used originally.
3. Services can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the service starts, unless mentioned otherwise. If the cancellation is after 24 hours prior to the service then cancellation fees will be applied and can generate up to 100% of the cost of the service canceled.
4. AMGreet is committed to avoid or minimize the cancellation charges depending on their operational ability.
5. Booking changes or cancellations will always be confirmed in writing (e-mail) from the Operations department at AMGreet.
6. The services in which the reservation includes more than 3 vehicles (transfer or hourly chauffeur service) may entail special contract conditions that may affect some or all steps in the hiring process.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
1. The base price quoted at the time of ordering will include all knowable charges for the Service that has been ordered. Prices do not include foreign departure tax, security, port charges, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
2. Prices do not include provision for a porter, lounge access or in terminal buggy unless explicitly stated as included